Dream Theater - Breaking All Illusions Drum Cover

Posted by DTholiq


Dream Theater - Breaking All Illusions (drum cover by Glenn Antoine)   




Thumbnail

Uploaded by on Sep 10, 2011

Description :

THE SONG STARTS AT 00.06!
Dream Theater - Breaking All Illusions (A Dramatic Turn of Events) / Roadrunner Records

Drum Cover by Glenn Antoine
This recording is captured on September 9th (the day I got the new album). Unfortunately I had lots of trouble with the video edditing software, but any way I made it!

Great epic song with lots of odd time signatures and lots of different drum parts (especially after the solo). I was trying to keep the drums as authentic as possible, but I sometimes I added a little of my own playing into it.

If you like what I'm doing please check out my band "Antoine Child". We make Progressive rock/metal and we are also noticed by Jordan Rudess!

Antoine Child - Man in the Mirror; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxMHGjy9MgQ

Subscribe and share it with everyone!

I hope you'll like it, I had fun playing this song.


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment